Incomedia WebSite X5 Professional 220.127.116.11 (MULTI / RUS / ENG)|175 MB
Incomedia WebSite X5 - a program for creating websites, in several steps the user will be able to create and publish professional websites and online stores. Does not require knowledge of programming, has more than 1000 ready-made website templates, is easy to use, compared to other programs for visual site building. Sites created in this program are compatible with most Internet browsers, can be viewed from mobile phones and indexed by search engines.
The program can be used by users who need a simple and quick creation of their own website or web gallery. Businessmen can use this program for the professional creation of corporate websites or online stores. This program has no limitations on the number of pages and websites created. Includes an editor for creating e-mail forms, built-in image editor, editor for creating three-dimensional buttons, FTP-engine for publishing finished sites on the Internet, a tool for creating RSS-feeds and much more.
Features of the program:
• The program does not require knowledge of programming
• Easy to use
• Creating a site in five steps
• More than 1000 ready-made templates
• Creating your own templates
• Creating forms for sending e-mail from the site
• Creating RSS feeds
• Create a variety of site menus (static, dynamic, drop-down, etc.)
• Built-in image editor for quick editing of the graphics of your web page
• Color Pipette Tool
• Compose pages using the "Drag and Drop"
• Creating a photo gallery
• On demand, you can edit the HTML code of the web page
• Ability to create online stores
• Publishing a website on the Internet using the built-in FTP-engine
• Grouping the project of your website
• Compatibility with XHTML and CSS standards
• Pleasant, convenient and simple user interface
The WebSite X5 program provides professional web tools:
• Online shop with payment by credit card
• Zoom and panoramic view
• Blog with audio podcast and video podcast
• Image and video galleries
• Built-in search engine for the site
• User area (with login and password access)
• Forms of e-mail with anti-spam filters
• Advertising Management
• News and RSS feed
• Multilingual websites
Complex solution ("all in one"):
• The editor for setting templates
• More than 1500 professional templates
• Graphics editor
• 6000 exclusive images for free use
• Automatic creation of site map and site menu
• Libraries of buttons and graphics
• FTP program for placing a website on the Internet
• Widgets and HTML code
The whole path from the idea to the finished site is divided into five main stages:
1. General settings. After selecting the project and adding general information about the site (such as description and keywords for indexing the site by search engines), you can proceed to selecting a template for the site. The user can either choose one of 1500 built-in templates, or create his own. In addition to the basic style of the template, you can customize the header and footer of the site.
2. Create a site map. The program automatically adds a home page, but all other pages must be added manually. First you need to think over what information and how to be presented on the site, after which you can start creating a site map. A site map can have an unlimited number of levels and pages. Based on this "map" the program will automatically create a menu for navigating the site. You can update the site map at any time.
3. Create a page. The process of creating a page of the site is simple and consists in dragging and dropping into the cells of the page layout table of existing objects such as "Text", "Image", "Flash-animation", "Video recording", "Audio recording", "Table", "Gallery of Images" "Form of e-mail", "List of Goods" and "HTML-code and Widgets". Each object can be configured; You can also insert links to internal or external materials. The program has a built-in image editor, so when preparing images for placement on the site you can do without external graphics programs.
4. Advanced settings. After the site is basically ready, you can customize the design of menus, text, electronic display cases and emails. Built-in graphic editor allows you to create "bulk" buttons that change when you hover over them with the mouse cursor. In addition to setting the page style, you can use various additional functions, for example, to add a welcome page in several languages with audio track, user sections, blog and online store.
5. Export. The finished site can be placed on the Internet using the built-in FTP-program. WebSite X5 supports encrypted connections; you can save time by working in multisession mode and uploading to the server only those files that have changed since the last export. In addition to downloading the site to the hosting server, you can also export the site project as a file to the same computer where the project was created, or to another computer to get a backup copy.
• Windows ™ Vista, 7, 8, 10
• 1 GB of RAM
• The screen resolution is 1024x600
Name: Incomedia WebSite X5 Professional 18.104.22.168
Year of manufacture: 2017
Platform / OS: Windows® 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Language: Multilanguage / Русский / English
Size: 175 MB