Make it easier for her teacher to foster a positive relationship with your child by giving him the inside scoop on her likes, dislikes, and special needs. Write down the following information and send it to the teacher.
- Favorite Subjects: Point out the subjects that set your child's brain on fire so her teacher knows how to engage her mind and keep her challenged in those areas.
- Difficult Subjects: Knowing beforehand what subjects give your child trouble allows his teacher to pay special attention to those areas and look for ways to improve comprehension.
- Allergies: It's essential for your child's teacher to know about any food or other allergies and how serious they are.
- Medical Conditions: Inform your child's teacher if your child has a medical condition that might require special attention, such as asthma or diabetes, or if he takes medication for behavioral or physical conditions.
- After-school Activities: Explain the kinds of things your child is involved in when school lets out so the teacher understands all that goes on in your child's daily life.
- Religion: If your family practices a religion that requires your child to miss school, dress a certain way, or not eat particular foods, make sure to inform the teacher.
- Family Issues: If there's a new baby, death in the family, or divorce, it may affect your child in the classroom, so keep the teacher updated about what's going on at home.
- Sensitive Areas: Alert the teacher if your child is self-conscious about her weight or appearance, if she's shy or stutters, or is particularly afraid of something, so he can be aware and avoid potential trouble.
- Hobbies & Interests: If your child is mad about music, loves llamas, or has a passion for pro basketball, the teacher may be able to tap into that interest in the classroom.
- Temperament: Let the teacher know if your child tends to be cranky in the afternoon, get frustrated by art projects, or hates to take naps. Mention any tried-and-true methods you've already discovered for dealing with less-than-ideal behavior.
وارجو ان يفيد هذا الموضوع
شارك برأيك عبر الفيسبوك